- Payment Procedures
1.1 Please complete the payment procedure as below:
- Select Product
- Recipient Information
- Payment method: by Card/by cheque
- Order Confirmation
Please press “Confirm and continue checkout” and proceed to Payment Gateway Service
1.2 Payment Gateway Service
We accept VISA, MasterCard and UnionPay only at Wah Yan One Family Foundation Limited (herein referred as “Company”). Please Enter:
- Card Holder Name
- Card Number
- Expiry Date (mm/yyyy)
- Enter “CVV” Number (which could be found on the back of the Card)
- Press “Proceed”
- Double check with all the input information, if correct, press “OK”
- A note “Thank you for your order” will be generated
- You may print the transaction detail page for record
- Payment Gateway Service Provider will alert the Company automatically about the completion of payment procedures, The Company will then assign a confirmation number for the transaction and issue an email to the customer. Please keep the information as proof of purchase
1.2.1 Verified by VISA
This is the latest online shopping security service provided by VISA International Inc. Free and simple registration is now available to add protection against unauthorized usage for specific VISA cardholders when they shop at online merchants. For more information please contact credit card issued bank,
Or visit www.visa.com.hk/en_HK/personal/security/verifiedbyvisa.shtml for more Verified by VISA information.
Should you have any queries about transaction process at One Family Market, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com or Contact Us.
1.2.2 MasterCard Secure Code Service
This is the latest online shopping security service from MasterCard International Inc. Free and simple registration is now available to add protection against unauthorized usage for specific MasterCard cardholders when they shop at online merchants. For more information please contact card issued bank,
Or visit www.mastercard.us/support/securecode.html for more MasterCard SecureCode Service information.
Should you have any queries about transaction process at One Family Market, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us.
1.3. Payment Methods / Discount Codes
1.3.1 Payment Methods
- Unless otherwise specified, the prices of all products are calculated in Hong Kong dollars.
- All product prices are based on the day of order.
- The Company accepts payment by cheque. Please make a cheque payable to “Wah Yan One Family Foundation Limited” and send it Wah Yan College, Hong Kong, 281 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong within 3 days after confirmation of your order.
- The Company accepts the use of Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay credit cards to conduct online transactions and settle the related payments. When you have placed an order, it means that you have authorized the Company and are paying with the credit card specified by you according to the amount of the products when the Company accepts your order.
- The Company will accept online orders based on the inventory supply and will finally confirm the order at its sole discretion. After the delivery is completed, you will receive an email with the final shopping receipt for record.
- The Company may set credit limits for individual customers from time to time and reserves the right to set restrictions on any sales, including the right to refuse to sell goods to persons who resell products.
- The Company reserves the right to change the payment method for online shopping at any time without prior notification.
- The payment limit for online shopping is a total amount of HK$10,000 (calculated per order). If the total value of the products purchased exceeds HK$10,000, you can split the order or contact us through email: email@example.com.
- The Company hired a third-party payment service provider to conduct online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that, subject to its terms and conditions, your credit card information will be collected, processed, and retained by the Company and payment service providers. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you during credit card transactions, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by the Company.
1.3.2 Discount Codes
- The discount codes provided by the Company are only applicable to one-time shopping on the website and are bound by the relevant terms and conditions.
- Discount codes are neither refundable nor redeemable for cash. Any unused amount will be forfeited.
- If your order is canceled or eligible for a refund for any reason, the discount code used in the order will become invalid and the Company will not be required to refund or make any compensation.
- The Company reserves all rights to terminate or change the above offers at any time without notice. In the event of disputes, the Company’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- Ordering Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to your browsing and use of this website and order of goods or services from Wah Yan One Family Foundation Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) through this website. Please read these terms and conditions before using this website. The use of this webpage or any part of it means that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
2.1 General Terms
The Company shall endeavor to ensure that the information, prices, and stock availability of the products introduced on this website are up-to-date. The Company also reserves the right to change the price of the products without prior notice. All orders are subject to the availability of the stock before final confirmation and processing. If any product is out of stock and cannot be provided to the customer, the Company has the right to refuse to accept the order or provide products of the same category and price as substitutes. If the Company is unable to provide any goods or services as stated in your order, the Company will notify you by email before the delivery date requested by you.
2.2 Ordering Information
a. Once you have placed an order, it means that you have purchased the products at the specified prices set for the products. You cannot cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if it is yet to be accepted.
b. The Company will confirm your order through email. The confirmation email will specify:(1) your order details, (2) details of the price charged, (3) your follow-up information and (4) expected delivery of the products and delivery information.
The above communication will indicate that your order has been accepted. You can track the status of your order online. The Company will not be responsible for any delays or unsuccessful delivery of emails incurred from any wrong email address provided by you or other factors beyond our control, such as problems in the communication network, problems of the email service provider, etc.
c. When the Company accepts your order, only the products that have been confirmed will be included, which may not include all the products ordered by you. If this is the case, the Company will issue a partial refund notification for the rest of your order or contact you to replace the remaining items with other products.
d. The Company will regularly update the inventory of online goods. However, you should not use this as the basis for whether the goods are in stock.
e. The Company reserves all rights to not accept or cancel your order for any reasons, including, but not limited to, insufficient stock of the products you ordered, failure to arrange delivery to the address provided by you, or the price shown on one or more of the products you ordered was inaccurate due to human or computer errors.
f. In case your order is canceled by the Company, a notification will be sent to you by email. If the Company has debited the amount of the products from your credit card account before canceling your order, the relevant amount will be refunded to your credit card account within forty (40) days from the cancellation of your order. The Company does not need to make any additional compensation for any dissatisfaction caused.
g. Unless otherwise specified, gift vouchers issued by the Company cannot be used for online shopping services.
2.3 Refund Policy
The Company does not accept return or replacement of products. Please check carefully when receiving the products, including whether the categories and the quantities are correct and whether the products are damaged. If the products delivered are found to be inconsistent with the order or have been damaged, please notify the Company (T: 2336 3688/E: firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately to arrange a replacement. If you have already signed for the goods, the Company reserves the right to refuse to replace them.
- The Company retains the ownership of the products until you settle the payment. All risks of the goods are transferred to you after the goods are delivered. The Company will not be responsible for any loss due to your request to leave the products outside the door or in the building management office, etc.
- Requests for return or replacement of products must be made within seven (7) days from the date of receipt. Relevant product information and photos must be provided within the specified period by email to email@example.com. Requests made other than the above specified way will not be accepted.
- You agree and accept the arrangement that refund of the returned products must be approved by the Company. The Company will notify you of the approval result by email, and the refund of the returned products will be credited to your credit card account within forty (40) days. The Company does not need to make any additional compensation for your dissatisfaction.
- You agree and accept that it is the Company’s sole discretion whether to accept the return or replacement of the products. The Company will not under any circumstances accept direct returns or be responsible for any damages incurred by you for any reason.
- These terms and conditions form an integral part of the general terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions. In the event of disputes, the Company’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- Delivery Policy
3.1 Delivery Arrangements
3.1.1 Local Delivery Service
- The Company only delivers orders to certain areas in Hong Kong from Monday to Friday. Delivery service is only applicable to Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories, and some outlying islands as designated by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Customers with purchases of HK$500 or more, after entering and submitting the specific discount codes, can enjoy free local delivery service. For purchases less than HK$500, the delivery service fee is calculated based on the weight of the products. The local delivery service does not cover the following areas: Sha Tau Kok, Lo Wu, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Lok Ma Chau, Lau Fau Shan, Tai Po – Plover Cove (including Luk Keng), Lung Kwu Tan, Mai Po, Sai Kung – Pak Tam Chung (including Hoi Ha Bay) and Clear Water Bay – Budai O/Tai Miu, while the delivery service for outlying island area only covers Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay.
- The Delivery service does not apply to any restricted area and hotel rooms.
- If you have not specified any delivery date, the local delivery will ship the product within 7 days after the order date.
- The delivery service does not apply to buildings that cannot be reached by elevators. If there is any elevator failure at the delivery location of the building that prevents the elevator from operating normally, the delivery date will be postponed.
- If you or the recipient fails to receive the ordered products within the agreed time, the Company reserves the right to charge the customer an additional delivery fee.
- If you need to change the product category, quantity, or delivery address and time, you must inform us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days from the date of order.
- When Typhoon Signal No. 8 or the black rainstorm warning is hoisted, the delivery date and time will be postponed.
3.1.2 Overseas Delivery Service (the following applies to areas outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region)
- The Company will ship products to regions outside Hong Kong through Hongkong Post and will charge the relevant transportation fees applicable for different regions.
- During Festive period, the delivery service of goods in specific areas will be provided through local contractors.
- If you have not specified any delivery date, products to be delivered overseas will be shipped 7 days after the order date.
- If the products are levied by customs at the destination, the fee must be borne by the recipient, otherwise, the parcel may be returned or confiscated. Under any circumstances, the Company will not be responsible for any related losses in whole or in part whatsoever.
- In view of the food and health regulations and import restrictions adopted by some countries, the Company may not be able to provide product delivery service for some customers.
- The Company will deliver the products you ordered through the Company’s staff or third-party contractors to the delivery address provided by you. When you confirm receipt of the products, you agree to present a photo ID upon request. When the products are delivered to the delivery address provided by you, the products are deemed to have been delivered to and received by you. If you fail to receive the products for any reason, you agree and accept that the Company has the right to charge you additional fees or cancel your order without refund or compensation.
- When the products you’ve purchased have been delivered to you, you will become the owner of the products and will bear the risks of holding the products. The company will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the products whatsoever.
- Shipping costs will be charged for each order. The Company reserves all rights to from time to time adjust the order amount required for free shipping.
3.2 Delivery Time
- According to the pre-arrangement online, you can select any available timeslot that suits your preferred delivery time when placing your order.
- While the Company may deliver products once or multiple times, some products may be delivered by local agents. Any time and date related to the delivery of the products (i.e., the “Expected Delivery Time”), or the time required for delivery is merely an estimate. You will be notified of the progress of the order should the Company fails to meet any specified delivery date or time (i.e., “Expected Delivery Time”). You must agree to and accept the above arrangement. The Company will not accept cancellation of orders or refund to you under any circumstances.
- Estimated Delivery Time and Way of Delivery
|Delivery Service Provider
|Hong Kong SAR China
|The Company / S.F. Express (Hong Kong) / YTO Express/ (HONG KONG) / SpeedPost EMS by Hongkong Post
|Commercial air express (Yunda) / S.F. Express (China)
|Macau SAR China
|SpeedPost EMS by Hongkong Post / Local agents
|The United States
|United Parcel Service (UPS) / SpeedPost / EMS by Hongkong Post
|FedEx Express / SpeedPost EMS by Hongkong Post
|TNT Express / Australia Post / SpeedPost / EMS by Hongkong Post
|Fastway Couriers / SpeedPost EMS by Hongkong Post
|SpeedPost EMS by Hongkong Post
|SpeedPost EMS by Hongkong Post
|SpeedPost EMS by Hongkong Post / T-Cat Express / Local agents
*If two or more delivery companies are shown in the same area, the Company will arrange delivery by one of the delivery companies for customers according to the actual circumstances.
**The actual delivery time is subject to the arrangement of the delivery company. No notification will be given for early delivery.
3.3 COVID-19 Pandemic arrangements
Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic, the delivery services in each district will be affected by blockade of the epidemic area. If the products cannot be delivered to the receiving address as scheduled, the delivery company will arrange to a non-infected area near the receiving address for the recipient to pick up. You and the recipient must agree to the delivery company’s arrangement to pick up the products at the designated time and place.
3.4 Force Majeure Factors
The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by circumstances beyond its own control, including, but not limited to, administrative authorities acting with actual or obvious powers, any employees or contractors not hired by the Company, including senders and recipients, behaviors or omissions of the customs, government departments or third parties, security regulations implemented by government departments or other security regulations applicable to the place of delivery, force majeure, for examples, political incidents, strikes, labor disputes, communication and information system failures or interruption (including, but not limited to, the Company’s communication and information systems), any interference in the aviation or road traffic networks, such as incidents due to astronomical phenomena, natural disasters, including earthquakes, cyclones, storms, and floods.
- Personal Data Protection Policy
The Company will not reveal the personal data you supplied to this website to a third party for promoting sales, rental or other purposes; and will collect, use, retain, disclose, transfer and access your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy statement and the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
The Company collects only the minimum amount of relevant customer data limited to business uses in order to provide you with excellent services, including the promotion of Wing Wah products and services.
The Company may disclose your data to other members of the Group for promotion of products and services. You can contact the Company (email@example.com) any time to indicate that you do not want to receive any such information. Please write “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the subject field of the email.
You can check and change your personal data held by the Company. All enquiries and changes will be done in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
You may need to fill out one or more registration or application forms on this website or in other ways to the Company before you can use our product ordering service. By filling in these forms, you have promised that the information provided is the latest, correct and complete information. If you provide any outdated, incorrect, false, or incomplete information, the Company will reserve the right to refuse your use of the product ordering service on this website. The Company reserves the right to reject any new user’s application and terminate any registered user without providing any reasons whatsoever.
4.1 Security for Personal Information
To provide safe and reliable online shopping services, the Company adopts an online payment gate system with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology with an e-Cert (Server) from Hongkong Post. All personal information, including your name, address, contact numbers, etc., is encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet in order to prevent such information from being read by unauthorized third parties when being transmitted online. If you want to check the information of our security certificate, right-click on the webpage and select “Properties” and “Certificates”.
4.2 Security for Credit Card Information
All the data transmission to our Payment Gateway Service Provider, and the processing of all Visa & MasterCard & UnionPays transactions are performed securely through the latest 128-bit SSL and Verified by VISA / MasterCard /UnionPays SecureCode technologies. The entire payment process is completed by our Payment Gateway Service Provider and therefore, the Company is NOT informed of any credit card information. Please keep your verified password in a safety condition to avoid any unauthorized transaction. For more detailed information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclaimer Clause
Welcome to the website of Wah Yan One Family Foundation Limited and its subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred as “the Company”). Please read this notice and disclaimer carefully before using this website. By using the website (or any part of it) you will signify that you have read this notice and disclaimer and that you irrevocably and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in this notice and disclaimer.
All information contained in this website is for general information only and is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty or any kind and may be changed at any time without prior notice.
The Company disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. In particulars, the Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the website or for anything posted on or linked to it including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.
By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the website is at your own risk. We will accept no liability whatsoever for any loss arising directly or indirectly form the use of, or reliance on, any information contained in this website or for the omission of any information relating to the Company.
Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The Company will not be responsible for any damages incurred by you as a result of any delay, loss, diversion, alteration or corruption of any message either sent to or received from the Company at your request, over the Internet. The Company is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
Communication over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or otherwise.
Intellectual Property Rights
The layout of this website and any information available on it including, but not limited to, text, graphics, icons, images, trademarks, and brand names, are protected by intellectual property rights such as copyright, trade mark owned or controlled by the Company. You are strictly prohibited from copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, downloading, posting, transmitting, storing in retrieval systems, modifying, altering or displaying in public or distributing in any way any of the information or materials on this website which are protected by intellectual property rights, for any propose without the Company’s prior written approval, except that you may download materials displayed on the website for non-commercial, home personal use only as long as you keep all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices intact.
Forward Looking Statements
This website may contain forward-looking statements which are not historical facts. Rather, the forward-looking statements are based on the current beliefs, assumptions, expectations, estimates and projections of the directors and management of the Company about its business and the industry and markets in which it operates. These forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements relating to revenues and earnings. The words “believe”, “intend”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “project”, “estimate”, “predict” and similar expressions are also intended to identify forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond the Company’s control and are difficult to predict. Consequently, actual results could differ materially from those expressed or forecast in the forward-looking statements.
Reliance should not be placed on these forward-looking statements, which reflect the view of the Company’s directors and management only as of the date of publication. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that arise after publication.
The website contains links to other sites and pages which are not maintained or controlled by the Company and for which the Company are not responsible. Upon activating any of these links or pages, you leave the Company website and access to sites or pages linked from the Company website is at your own risk for which the Company shall bear no responsibility and liability.
The Company reserves the right but undertakes no duty to review or edit or otherwise change this website and any information contained on this website at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Indemnity Clause
Wah Yan One Family Foundation Limited and / or other parties involved in creating, producing, or administering our Website on behalf of the Company shall not bear any legal responsibility or obligation for whatever reason or as a result of your access, use or inability to use our Website; for any changes in the content of the website or contact with any other websites through the links provided on our Website; or the scope permitted by applicable laws; or actions taken or not taken by the Company in response to your e-mail messages sent to the Company, be it direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities.
The Company and / or other parties involved in the creation, production or transmission of our Website do not assume any responsibility in safeguarding the materials and services provided by our Website; or in the provision of any corrections, updates or announcements related to our Website. Any materials on our Website are subject to change without notice.
In addition, the Company bears no responsibility or obligation for any loss due to virus attack on your computer equipment or other property items as a result of your use of, contact with or data downloading from our Website. If you choose to download materials from our Website, you do it at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, joint vendors or other partners and staff against any claims or requests (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arose or resulted from a third party for the “content” supplied, posted or transmitted by you through our Website; your use of our Website; your online connection with our Website; your violation of the terms of our Website; or your violation of any rights of others.